Cornelius has been working in Ecommerce and Tech for the last three years, which includes experiences in building a warehouse and delivery fleet in Thailand. Currently, he is running operations for Uber in Munich.
Cornelius will support you with his knowledge and experience in ‚Future Mobility‘ he gained working for Uber, which he names ‚the biggest mobility startup around‘.
Five questions to the mentor:
- What does ‚Future Mobility’ mean to you?
How will we get from A to B in the next 5, 10, 50 years?
- What motivates you to coach teams on Startup Weekend – Die Alm?
I got my first job through Startup Weekend (SUW) and want others to have the same transforming experience that I had. Plus I love the topic of Future Mobility as well as the energy at SUW in general. Also, I’m pretty good at reality checks and hope I can increase focus.
- What business model is great example for ‚Future Mobility‘?
- Which area of mobility needs to be disrupted?
- Where do you integrate mobility into your daily life?
I don’t own a car and usually take Uber.