When it comes to brainstorming ideas for Startup Weekend ‚Die Alm‘ – Future Mobility, you might want to use these six creative ways to brainstorm:
- Mindmapping: The method of brainstorming creates a visual representation of terms and ideas that can generate creative content. Just simply start with your central idea and then branch it off with correlating ideas.
- Right Braining: Sketch incomplete images, then try to stick them together and generate new ideas e.g. a general topic can be social media and you take a phone and some charts = your idea can be a solution to receive stats on your mobile phone.
- Provocative Actions: Look at things differently. e.g.. turn the furniture in a room upside down.
- Break & Build: Break down a general thought into more detailed pieces or build up ideas to reach a broader viewpoint.
- Pessimist vs. Optimist: Conservations between a pessimist and an optimist can as well create new solutions.
- Randomness: Start with a general idea, then take a random object and list words to describe it. After that, pick the words from the list that can relate back to your general idea to form your solution.
Watch the video for more information