End of September the IAA ended in Frankfurt – one of the largest & most significant fairs for automotive & mobility topics in the world. Every two years the most important industry leaders come together to present their newest inventions and solutions.
But this time, the New Mobility World changed the appearance of the IAA. This new area is the place of the exhibition to unite enterprises and startups to develop innovative solutions for the changing mobility requirements of the todays & future society.
Next to companies like Deutsche Bahn, Bosch & Continental, a lot of rising mobility concepts were represented: Drivy, carzapp, Ubeeqo, eMio-sharing, SHÄRE-a-Taxi, clevershuttle, parkpocket – and additionally our Judge Magnus from scoo.me.
The New Mobility World was divided into 5 subject areas:
- Connected Car: connectivity, communication, smart navigation, etc.
- Automated Driving: human-machine-teamwork, traffic security, efficient mobility, etc.
- E-Mobility: fleet management, e-cars, charging infrastructure, etc.
- Urban Mobility: realtime traffic management, parking space management, logistics solutions, etc.
- Mobility Services: carsharing & -pooling, smart routing, location based services, etc.
You can use the keywords above to get inspiration for your future mobility idea that you can bring to the Startup Weekend. On the Startup Alm you can find a lot experts that are already working in one of the fields above, for example:
- Sebastian Jagsch, CEO eluminocity: charging infrastructure
- Tim Ruhoff, CEO fleetster: fleet management & e-car
- Markus Fendt, GM Mobility House: charging infrastructure
- Magnus Schmidt, CEO scoo.me: scooter sharing
Additionally we’ll have people from mobility corporations like Deutsche Bahn & Münchner Verkehrsbetriebe and rising provider of urban logistics solutions like Amazon & Uber.
Get inspired by these role models and take the chance to shape the mobility future together with us: alm.startupgermany.org/#Tickets
Picture Source: Thomas Wolf, www.foto-tw.de